Wednesday 16 June 2010

I hate old people and public transport





Ok, i don't hate all old people, i like my big Nan, she brought me drumstick lollies every Wednesday after school. But every other one...grrrr.

And i don't hate all public transport, trains are fun sometimes, and buses are even funner especially if it's a double decker and you are at the front. I like to pretend i am driving it (not improving the opinion of people who think im simple)

But in this instance, i hate them both, for these are two evil old ladies who did something outrageous (so outrageous i can't remember it now!) and it made me so bitter i drew this very quickly on a bus, i even used colour, this is almost unheard of.

Lets not point out the flaws with this picture, i am aware there are many. But my intention was to capture the meanness of these jowly, misanthropic grumps

No comments:

Post a Comment