Monday 14 June 2010

Exhibit A in the series entitled "Why Sophie does not use colour"



An old page of trainer drawings. Ok they get repetitive and to be fair even i am tired of drawing them like this and yes i suppose i shouldnt say i don't do colour in any form because then that would suck even more. So rather than stick to a niche of liney trainer drawings in monochrome i thought i would add colour.

Today i added photoshop colour. Verdict- "hello liney trainer drawings in monochrome niche" Seriously awful. Reasons i feel this way (rather than just say everything is crap like normal!) are because the colours used are all wrong and i just am not that great at photoshop yet.

I plan on colouring each trainer in a different way each day, tomorrow fine line pen...

Exhibit A:

2 comments:

  1. These look great Sophie, I look forward to seeing what you can see in your head but on paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i shall try and deliver that! I was just planning on taking a photo of my cat in a bonnet but my mum said that was stupid and my cat didn't look amused. I can't work with these people!

    Thanks though :D

    ReplyDelete